Monday 27 February 2012

Tears, Laughter and Alcohol Proof Makeup!


So the day that all my friends have been anticipating for a whole year finally arrived on Saturday, the wedding of the most gorgeous couple you'll ever meet. It was a gorgeous day, and even though it was forecast rain, the weather held off! It was obviously a very emotional day for the bride and groom, and for all involved and during the first dance I started sobbing uncontrollably for no apparent reason (it may have been down to the few glasses of wine during the meal), but I just couldn't stop. After that I thought, good god, what a mess I look, I expected mascara to be running and streaky foundation. I was pleasantly surprised however, to discover nothing had budged!!
At 9:30am, just finished makeup

1:30pm at the church


Taken roughly 10 minutes after I'd been uncontrollably sobbing! No budging at all!

What I Was Wearing
Foundation: Revlon Colour Stay in Ivory mixed with Chanel Pro Lumiere in 10
Eyes: Illamasqua Succumb all over the lid; Makeup Atelier Nacre Corail on the outer corner; Makeup Atelier Bronze through the crease; Gosh white eyeliner on the water line; Une brown pencil eyeliner on lower and upper lash line
Mascara: Maybelline The Colossal waterproof and BM Beauty Lash Curling mascara
Brows: MAC Omega eyeshadow
Lips: MAC Creme Cup
Cheeks: MAC Harmony and La Femme Misty Plum
Finish: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder

Dress: Matthew Williamson £40
Pashmina: The Tie Rack £4.99 in the sale
Shoes: Nude from Barrats
Jewellery: Thomas Sabo bracelet and necklace,
Nail Varnish: Baby Pink Barry M and Pure Turquoise Barry M


Thanks for reading! You can follow me on twitter @FaiBassett or like my Facebook page Fai Bassett

Fai x



No comments:

Post a Comment