Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Beginnings

So its finally 2012, the year of the London Olympics, which isn't really that exciting considering they've been talking about it for the past 6 years. It will be just like Christmas, all the hype, then 2 weeks later everyone's forgotten about it and will get back to their normal lives again!

But, 2012 is the year where a lot of people are going to try and fit in as much as they can and do everything they ever planned to do, because of those damn Mayans! However, I will be joining them, as much as I'm aware that it's very unlikely the world is going to end on the 21st December 2012, I want to make sure I get as much as I can done in the 364 days left of this year. I mean, this year is a good one already, because it's giving us an extra day in February.

In 2012 I'm going to be turning 21, a proper adult! I'm not really one to make new years resolutions, because as I've heard said before it's just the opportunity for everyone to communally fail at something. However I will be making sure I make the most of this year, starting with this blog. I'm going to try and get at least 2 blog posts up every week. If something really exciting is going on it may well be more, but we shall cross that bridge when we come to it. I want to start getting reviews up, face of the day, OOTD anything and everything beauty and makeup related. My first review will be up this week, on the "Makeup Is Art" book I received for Christmas, so keep a look out for that!

This year is also going to be the year for traveling, as much as I complained about traveling so much last year (I spent a total of nearly 80 hours on trains in the last 5 months of 2011). This year I want to go further, and visit more cities in the UK.

And last, but definitely not least, work. This year I'm going to start pursuing my career properly in the makeup industry. I'm going to get as much experience under my [brush] belt and start my book.

So here's wishing to a fantastic New Year!

Fai x

No comments:

Post a Comment