Friday 27 January 2012

REVIEW | BM Beauty Lash Curling Mascara


Following up from my BM Beauty review from December, which you can find here, I thought I should talk about my favourite product that I was lucky enough to try out.
         
            I’ve always had issues with my eyelashes. They’re very straight and very blonde. Long enough to be noticed, but without mascara it looks like I have none. And I have never found a mascara that can hold a curl in my lashes for a whole day, without them looking crispy and hard. I’m not a massive fan of waterproof mascara, because I don’t like to sit and scrub at my eye for hours on end to make sure I’ve got every last bit off.

            So when I saw BM Beauty’s Lash Curling mascara I thought I would give it a go, and I have been amazed with the results. The formula isn’t too wet that you have to keep your eyes open in fear of panda eyes, and it’s also not so dry that you have to spend half an hour dragging the brush through your lashes to get a good amount of product to coat your lashes. The Lash Curling mascara coats your lashes easily with just one application and dries quickly without your lashes going hard. And you can build up the product easily to get a more dramatic look.

No Mascara 

One Coat
  
Two Coats
Three Coats on top lashes - One coat on bottom lashes


            I’ve also found that with this mascara it curls my lashes on its own without having to use curlers before hand, which is great because when doing my own makeup I do like to skip steps if I can get away with it (probably not the best confession to make, but I’m sure you won’t tell anyone) so this mascara really has become an essential part of my daily make up routine. I will definitely be re-purchasing when this tube runs out!


            The mascara wand is a bristle brush which is great, as I find plastic mascara wands scratchy and often achieve a more sparse look, whereas BM Beauty’s mascara not only curls my lashes, it also makes them look thick as well. All of BM Beauty products are free from animal testing, and the mascara is infused with minerals and nourishing oils and waxes. It retails at £12 for 8ml and can be purchased from the BM Beauty website here






            For anyone with already super curly lashes, they also have a Lash Thickening mascara :)

            Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog by clicking “Join This Site” on the right hand side of the page. And you can also follow me on twitter @FaiBassett

Fai x


*disclaimer* I am in no way affiliated with BM Beauty, I was given this product as a thanks for helping out on the BM Beauty stand at the Clothes Show, I am not being paid by the company to review their products, and all opinions are my own. 

2 comments: